This exercise will cover the basics of driving the long hauler.
- Introduction to vehicle
- Position the long hauler in squares
Driving with trailer
Step by step the user introduces to all exercises regarding driving with a trailer.
- Learning coupling and decoupling
- Learning coupling and decoupling - repetition
- Learning mirrors and blind spots
- Turning and positioning the long hauler
- Practicing driving via obstacle course
- Turning on streets
- Reversing and turning
- Reversing into squares
- Reversing between cones
- Reversing between cones (harder)
- Turning around in intersection
An open exercise with customization of goals.
- Free practice – The user exercise freely in city environment.